Cropton Wobbly Wheels (Yorkshire social weekender ) 5/6/7 th August

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Back again for another year , format as previous years , Camping available Fri and Sat night , ride is held on Saturday afternoon with numerous refreshment stops followed by a BBQ on Saturday night , ride will start at around 12 with a lunch stop about 20 mins in .
Camping needs to be prebooked and prepaid with me as I'll pay for everyone on one invoice from the pub .
£8 per person for camping .
People are welcome to turn up for ride and bbq but not stay over .
Retro friendly but not mandatory.

One of these days I am going to be able to attend one of these but as ever it clashes with the main Family holiday

Any more details road or Mtb.

I'd be tempted if it's a road ride and it's blowing a horrid southerly wind as I'm looking for a break to ride to Bradford to Bournemouth one weekend.

Any more details road or Mtb.

I'd be tempted if it's a road ride and it's blowing a horrid southerly wind as I'm looking for a break to ride to Bradford to Bournemouth one weekend.
It usually goes the shortest route which is offroad for a bit, though there is nothing to stop you taking the long route on the road, which might be quicker between stops if needed. ;-)

I'm hoping to get to this. Going to see who else I can drag along.

I'm sure a very pleasant road route can be found. That said, the route is very gravel bike friendly and a wide tyre will be all you need

I'm tempted......

Would have to cycle from York tho.... With tent n stuff

plus I don't know any of you and you could all be murderers for all I know!

I picked up a hitchhiker the other day....

Aren't you worried you might pick up a serial killer???

To which I replied what are the chances of two serial killers being in the same car!! 🤣🤣🤣

Still getting the brown stains out the seat...! 🤣🤣🤣

Back