please enter the Mountain Cycle room......

Re:

Sweet Moho's. I am hoping the white looks good. Do you like the white? I will post pics as the San Andreas progresses.

Re:

that's an interesting main decal. I've never seen that one before. The white looks good. thanks for posting the pic.

Is the Battery added to the collection?
First time I've seeen one, they don't look as radical as a San An or a Shockwave.

Totoro":2vj9p8v6 said:
First time I've seeen one, they don't look as radical as a San An or a Shockwave.

I must put some more pics up! Yes Battery is mine, needs a better set of forks and then I will ride and report.

mine has dents and other "patina".......so i don't cry when i drop it!!! my first one was stolen about 3 years ago....yes, i live on a council estate....with a cossie outside. just sold my x-pack mk2. i see a pattern forming here!!
20151017_014802_zpslkgrvab3.jpg

MCsanandreas":2tapnhlu said:
Totoro":2tapnhlu said:

I must put some more pics up! Yes Battery is mine, needs a better set of forks and then I will ride and report.

:D Looking forward to a ride report.
I might do some work on my San An over winter.

zetecmk2":2tapnhlu said:
mine has dents and other "patina".......so i don't cry when i drop it!!!
They are much better with some "patina", I think mine has a little too much though. It has only had one owner before me but he let the cables eat into the frame :evil:

Latest posts

Back