please enter the Mountain Cycle room......

Pretty sweet room. Looks like my freeride Rocky garage!

Look forward to seeing more pics of rad bikes.

MCsanandreas":nxxewhwh said:
Totoro":nxxewhwh said:
Everybody should have a Mountain Cycle room! My own isn't going so well, with just one tatty San An.

Must try harder! There are not many MC's about now it would seem.

I'm trying to not look at any, I'm looking for a hardtail right now but if I see another San An for sale that is local then I'd probably end up owning it.
Never seen a Shockwave in the flesh yet.

Totoro":2txls0xv said:
MCsanandreas":2txls0xv said:
Totoro":2txls0xv said:
Everybody should have a Mountain Cycle room! My own isn't going so well, with just one tatty San An.

Must try harder! There are not many MC's about now it would seem.

I'm trying to not look at any, I'm looking for a hardtail right now but if I see another San An for sale that is local then I'd probably end up owning it.
Never seen a Shockwave in the flesh yet.

The only Shockwave I have seen is the one I now own! All Mountain Cycles are quite rare to see now, if I had the money I would try to have one of each model that they made. Would need a big house to put them all in :D :D :D .

Re:

I agree, one of each. I can't help myself though. just rescued a San Andreas from the recycler. not enough money to build it, but I'll figure out a way. that one makes 5. like you, a Shockwave MK1 is next on my list.

Re:

some pics, I hope. I am redoing the San in white. I should have it back from the powdercoating soon. got decals coming from Retro decals. hopefully my CXS gets here soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 569
Re:

Some nice bikes you have there! I had almost forgotten about this thread I had started, have moved house since and will have to put new pics up of the collection.

Re:

Pleas, I always enjoy other people's rides. If anyone is interested I might let the Moho with the Mars carbon go to pay for the San restoration. Sorry, ship to the states only, unless you are willing to pay overseas shipping.

Back