planet x spitfire road bike

racefaceec90

Devout Dirtbag

i got this 8th march last year i always wanted a ti road bike. unfortunately not ridden it much due to various reasons depression, laziness etc but i plan on changing that this year onwards :)

everything is still the same on the bike as in the video but i have changed the tires to conti gatorskinz 28mm (unfortunately they are slightly too wide to get out of brakes when fully inflated).

love the bike i have to say :)

thank you for the kind comments :)

unfortunately i currently have nightmare neighbours living next door (since sept 11th last year) BUT hopefully they will be gone finally by march 28th (long overdue to put it mildly).

i will definitely feel a lot better then and i plan on riding a lot from then on (lets just say they have criminal records and leave it at that).

i haven't ridden much on the road due to my fear of traffic nowadays unfortunately (never used to suffer with the issue) so i plan on sorting that out too so i can enjoy riding my bike.

there are plenty of country lanes around where i live that i have never ridden so no excuses lol.

thank you for the kind comments :)

unfortunately i currently have nightmare neighbours living next door (since sept 11th last year) BUT hopefully they will be gone finally by march 28th (long overdue to put it mildly).

i will definitely feel a lot better then and i plan on riding a lot from then on (lets just say they have criminal records and leave it at that).

i haven't ridden much on the road due to my fear of traffic nowadays unfortunately (never used to suffer with the issue) so i plan on sorting that out too so i can enjoy riding my bike.

there are plenty of country lanes around where i live that i have never ridden so no excuses lol.

I had dickheads as neighbors, too, when i was living in a housing association shoebox flat in the Chav Mecca - Coalville. Managed to get that bastard under the 4A Intentional harassment law. He got a 15 week suspended sentence. Luckily i bought my first house in 2014. Peace at last.

May I suggest getting a garmin varia radar unit? It helped me overcome my fear of cycling onroad in Australia again (after 2 accidents here).
I also find that riding with a super bright daytime rear light helps also.

i got this 8th march last year i always wanted a ti road bike. unfortunately not ridden it much due to various reasons depression, laziness etc but i plan on changing that this year onwards :)

everything is still the same on the bike as in the video but i have changed the tires to conti gatorskinz 28mm (unfortunately they are slightly too wide to get out of brakes when fully inflated).

love the bike i have to say :)
That’s lovely!! I hope you’ve felt like getting out on it. I’ve never ridden a titanium bike but always fancied one. What are your thoughts on this one?

That’s lovely!! I hope you’ve felt like getting out on it. I’ve never ridden a titanium bike but always fancied one. What are your thoughts on this one?
it's only my third road bike my first and second was a raleigh elan (mint green) around 1992-3 and a 2012 specialized tarmac comp.

i have to say that i think the spitfire is a great bike and i have no plans on selling it.

unfortunately i still haven't ridden much due to above reasons (their landlords as myself are waiting for the courts to grant an eviction order on them as they are still living next door even though their tenancy ran out back in march 28th). even though they have applied for an accelerated order it is taking forever for this eviction to come through due to backlog from covid etc.

i cannot wait for them to be gone forever they seriously are bad news :-(

Latest posts

Back