** Pipedream Moxie Longer **

Few tweaks in-coming for this….

Have gone for some bars with more backsweep, the Renthals are just too straight and wide so will be giving these SQLab 30X bars a go.

There’s a new stem is on the way too as the Renthals are 35 and these are back to 31.8.

IMG_1229.jpeg IMG_1230.jpeg IMG_1231.jpeg

And I bought these for the Stooge once it arrives, hopefully July sometime…. couldn’t resist bolting them on to this as an experiment! 😁

IMG_1223.jpeg IMG_1234.jpeg

Any feedback on how this is riding? Always like the look of these but it’s a lot of bike for tamer trails. Imagine it’s an hoot on tougher days out when speed is your friend.

Also interested in any thoughts on the lyrics, this years seem to divide opinion on whether they’re better or worse than the previous model!

Needed a new BB for this as the CK is going on the Stooge…. £200 for another CK or…. £14.99 posted on a SRAM Dub?! 😋

IMG_1307.jpeg

These new bits for the stooge?
How are you getting on with the moxie? Do like a hardcore hardtail, be good around south wales / Quantocks where I sometimes ride.

It’s barely been ridden as time has been taken up with looking after an older family member.

I almost sold it as felt disheartened with everything for a while, but have since decided to keep this and buy the Stooge too… N+1 and all that! 😉

If I’m totally honest suspension isn’t my thing, have only built a few hard tails over my many years of cycling, seems I just prefer rigid bikes. 🤷‍♂️

The new bars and saddle have made a big difference to this though, it feels much more comfortable now.

New MT7s are for this, the 8s are going on the Stooge. 👍🏻

New stem for this arrived today as I’ve swapped a few things around between this and the impending Stooge…. 😎

IMG_1333.jpeg

Back