** Pipedream Moxie Longer **

velofrog

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Need to sort things out re health and exercise and the Stooge is still stuck in the cupboard under the stairs unbuilt…. 😕

So, remedying that and as inspiration, to coin Jesse from the Fast Show….

"Today I are mostly be buying a Moxie"

1B104F9B-1460-403B-9201-0C29D2D6C361.jpeg

Last edited:
Have stolen some pics from’t t’internet, will have to make do until mine turns up, but it’s a taste of what to expect! 😁

C4006300-1DAA-4A12-AAF9-AFF6F7867298.jpeg

797F4039-2B19-415E-AD71-D89133DA511F.jpeg

These are on the way too in 27.5 150mm flavour 😎

Looking forward to this one, I should make New Year Resolutions more often! 😂

Last edited:
So what's the situation with the Stooge (or did I miss something) that has resulted in the incoming Moxie?

Love that Lyrik in the green.

You’ve not missed anything Adrian, I’m going to move the Scrambler on, just lost all interest in it so went in a totally different direction instead!

Yeah loving the green too, was an easy decision! 😎

Shame about the Stooge. I got all excited about your decking and snowfall, until I read that they weren't your pics :LOL:

Lol, yeah sorry, no snow up here today…. or decking!

I’ve done the Stooge thing, needed to change things up a little and I ended up with the Moxie, albeit not in the signature vivid pink they’re renowned for!

Pretty sure this’ll be awesome. I’ve been on a Full Moxie for the past year and it’s been amazing. Still getting used to the length - it needs a lot of movement to keep my weight over the front - but it’s great fun, looks amazing, and rides great 👍

Back