Picked up a Marin Indian Fire Trail (1995), need some parts

fr0sty

Dirt Disciple
Hey.

I just picked up a Marin Indian Fire Trail which I plan on restoring (upgrading slightly with wider bars and modern stem) and I need some things:

1: Marin Indian Fire Trail decals, blue. If I remember correctly there is a member on here that can fix these but I don't remember his/her name.

2: 1 1/8" Fork (rigid, chrome preferred). The Judy XC is completely dead so I think I'll go for a rigid fork. The frame is 19" so steerer according to that, I'll measure to make sure if you have something interesting.

3. 31.4 Seatpost, silver. 30.9 could work with a coke-can shim. I'm not picky, will polish it up if it looks like hell.

Unfortunately these items need to be shipped to Scandinavia.

Hi
Maybe I could help with rigid forks - depends of needed steerer lenght and headset system (quill / ahead)
Marcin

skolioza":1gawiycp said:
Hi
Maybe I could help with rigid forks - depends of needed steerer lenght and headset system (quill / ahead)
Marcin

I need ahead!

Length: 20cm +

Re:

I have a few marin lite head sets
I have quite a few marin parts. If your interested pm my inbox and I'll send you full details

I read your topic about Marine, maybe you are interested in cantilever? But i have only what you can see on picture.

Back