Peugeot optimum 531 54cm compagnolo

RobMac":g245vx0b said:
SmugPug":g245vx0b said:
Hi,

I am going to order some Reynolds 531 stickers as per the original ones it came with. Rather foolishly, I can't remember for sure if the front forks had 531 stickers. I am sure they did, but then I could be getting mixed up with my Paul Donohue 531C frame.
Please could you confirm if the forks are 531? I'd like my bike to be honest :D

The frame has one Reynolds 531 sticker just above the down tube shifters but nothing on the forks except the little Peugeot lion figure.

BTW "Bump" means back up to the top, when your post has been slipping
bown to the bottom of the postings.

Thanks for the info. Doesn't seem to be any mention of these bikes on any Peugeot web sites....

Maybe my pricing was a bit optimistic? reduced to £200 but if you feel like making me an offer i won't be offended, i'd really rather sell it here than on ebay.

another bump...someone make me an offer, i'm getting pressurised to sell it because i've bought yet another mountain bike.

How much would you sell this bike without wheels? I'm guessing you're based in Leeds, that's good for me.

benone":767k3o8c said:
How much would you sell this bike without wheels? I'm guessing you're based in Leeds, that's good for me.

i'm in dewsbury which is even better for you :D

erm...make me an offer? to be honest its taking up space so you might as well make me an offer on the lot i won't be offended.

1duck":2kg8w0bw said:
erm...make me an offer? to be honest its taking up space so you might as well make me an offer on the lot i won't be offended.

I'm looking for something around the £100 mark, give or take a bit.

Looking around the net at prices, the bike's been going for around £30-90...

Let me know :)

benone":1mk31n0v said:
1duck":1mk31n0v said:

I'm looking for something around the £100 mark, give or take a bit.

Looking around the net at prices, the bike's been going for around £30-90...

Let me know :)

30-90?! when i looked they were going from 90-150 if you can find one for thirty have his hand off and i'll give you 50 for it. :LOL: (i think i just found the one you are talking about on bumblebee auctions but in all honesty i think the guy just got really lucky!)

It would seem a little harsh to sell it for 100 when i turned down someone earlier in the thread for 120. If you could wait a couple of weeks i'm bringing back my roadbikes from italy so i could switch the wheels out onto my bianchi...then we might be closer on price.

Yeah I think it was the Bumblebee auction. True about the offer earlier in the thread, I should be able to wait a couple of weeks, I won't have the money until next weekend anyway.

I'll have a think about it and let you know.

Guy these bikes were a bloody bargain when they came out stop thinking about it BUY IT you wont be disapointed I still have mines ;)

RobMac":1olzpr03 said:
Guy these bikes were a bloody bargain when they came out stop thinking about it BUY IT you wont be disapointed I still have mines ;)

Don't say that rob or i'll wind up keeping mine! :LOL:

Back