PEAKS SWIM on SATURDAY INFO DESK - ONE DAY AND COUNTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gump":6361r8iz said:
hey, look at it this way - at least the winds dropped!
:LOL: :LOL:

:? :D

Got two choices of what to wear (and don't want to carry both on the day), rain is good for me if I know it's gonna rain ;)

I normally ride the Peaks in the winter so this unpredictable weather is weird for me, at least in November/December you KNOW it's gonna be shit.

Preparation, preparation, preparation...

The Captain states officially that this is now a wet weather event - no lack of preparation, suitable clothing or feeble attitudes will be considered in mitigation...

Capt K

Re: Preparation, preparation, preparation...

mrkawasaki":11cce1y5 said:
The Captain states officially that this is now a wet weather event - no lack of preparation, suitable clothing or feeble attitudes will be considered in mitigation...

Capt K

Bring it on :twisted:
I might be the most unfit out of you lot but I ain't scared of hardcore weather :twisted: :twisted:

"I've never known a night like and I'm not looking forward to the journey home neither" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We don't need pads do we? with ugly pedals on me moderns :eek: I've got in the habbit of Knee/shins, not very retro or Xc is it?!

Dr S":2b6dkwzx said:
P20":2b6dkwzx said:
I'm there for the ride, but heading back same day ;)

How are you getting there matey?? Any spare room for a FAT rider and a FAT SAB?

My truck is loaded up for Silverstone and Croft the following week so thats out, the old Alfa has a another broken halfshaft, Mrs S says no to taking her Muppet Carrier, that just leaves the Interceptor which is all minted up for sale and it only does 12MPG (£130 in fuel for the round trip) :shock: :shock:

Any chance of blagging a lift?

If I bring the Interceptor will there be a separate 'Friends of OPEC' award?

Si

Not a problem, picking up nayfinesse from Morpeth anyway. I can get 3 people/bikes and kit in the pug ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back