Parting-out my Stumpjumper project

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The frame came to me sound but with lots of chips which I have covered with nearly matching nail varnish...it looks okay!

The parts are either new or nearly new and definitely all immaculate (exception the bars and grips)...you know what a fussy tart I am!

Prices are ex delivery

Or buy it complete for £650...which on the face of it may seen a bit tall, but look what you're getting...it will make a fab bike complete

Forks and wheels to go before I consider parting anything else out

Link to Ebay listing with some pictures
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171770652406? ... 1555.l2649

Frame £80
Forks (condition:new unused 80mm 205mm steerer) £250
Headset £30 (condition:excellent)
Wheels including the tyres (condition:new unused) £250
Thomson stem £25 (condition:excellent)
EA70 bars £10
XTR M970 brake levers £45 (condition:immaculate)
Oury grips £10
SDG saddle and seatpost £50 (condition:new unused)
Salsa lip-lock £10 (condition:new unused)
Avid Ultimate rear brake £40 (condition:immaculate)
Avid BB7 with ti-bolt upgrade (condition:new) £30
Magura rotor with ti bolt upgrade £10 (condition:excellent)
Total....around £850
Apart from the frame, any parts that are not new are as good-as...I'm very fussy!

Collection from Penarth South Wales near Cardiff or postage at cost

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd be up for these if you are splitting. How much for both?

Cheers

Xtr brake levers
oury grips

ishaw":zihz4bhe said:
I'd be up for these if you are splitting. How much for both?

Cheers

Xtr brake levers
oury grips

I could do these at £55 inc postage BUT remember, until the wheels and forks sell I'm not splitting
Forks and wheels are in new condition and the expensive tubeless tyres are included. You have Mavic tubeless valves, stans gloop and even some air... how can they not be worth my asking?

Thanks. Hopefully the wheels and fork sell and I can take these off your hands. If I only needed wheels and forks I'd take them but I've got more than I need already and should be selling some soon.

Re: Re:

Ackers":1q2qygyv said:
Hi,
Any dents or chainsuck on the frame?

There are no dings or dents or saw-line chain suck damage (deep gouges) but the frame, as mentioned, came with plenty of chips and scratches which I have covered with as-good-as-I-could-get nail varnish
It looks heaps better than it did when it arrived to me...but it is a used frame (bought from Daj on here), hence the price, which is exactly what I paid for it

Oh...and the bottle cage bolts have been replaced with titanium ones :)

Back