Paper Helmets

Let's get back to the merits of wearing a paper bowl on our heads, ok guys?

Neil, stop derailing this- it's an important issue which needs to be debated. It's been at least a week.

technodup":2lbs741x said:

Neil, stop derailing this- it's an important issue which needs to be debated. It's been at least a week.

Anyways, they don't do them in your size.

On the plus side, your deep fried Mars bar would probably nicely cool in one - you couldn't do that with plastic and polystyrene, now could you, it'd just melt through them like butter.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

technodup":2b7vtrth said:

Well i'd like to raise the point that paper hats aren't waterproof,so any discussion must include thoughts on waterproofing.

If we're talking paper mache then i imagine is should survive a light shower but folded wouldnt be very waterproof at all.

Are we talking solely UK or worldwide usage :?

Neil":1u3eoey5 said:
technodup":1u3eoey5 said:

Anyways, they don't do them in your size.
Tell me about it, my head is massive. If I wear a beanie I'm mistaken for being Jewish.

My big nose doesn't do me any favours either.

My big **** on the other hand...

Note to swear filter police - I starred that myself, it's not on the list.

dyna-ti":1jhulm92 said:
Well i'd like to raise the point that paper hats aren't waterproof,so any discussion must include thoughts on waterproofing.

If we're talking paper mache then i imagine is should survive a light shower but folded wouldnt be very waterproof at all.

Are we talking solely UK or worldwide usage :?

That's got to be question one, that it's not mentioned in the article makes me think the answer isn't favourable.

Back