Paper Helmets

technodup":3kmndpl3 said:
Standard topic invokes standard response shocker.

Hardly an example of a 'standard topic' tho is it....
definately an standard opportunity for a good spouting of bs about helmets tho, and duly taken up, it appears :)

G

unkleGsif":2huw7rhv said:
Well done :roll:

You repeatedly attempting to bait Techno on this makes a refreshing change from your other epithet "this is why I don't like posting here any more..."

For somebody that self-righteously likes to beat the drum of arguments being bad for the forum, and not what you like, you're sure as shit hardly avoiding a contentious subject, with somebody unlikely to be persuaded with your invective, are you.

So, "Well done" you too. Sorry, but I can't muster a sliver of enthusiasm for some poignant emoticon, though - I don't care enough to try and fake sincere.

unkleGsif":1c1paqmg said:
Neil, get over it / yourself will you....

Spare me the moral high ground, sunshine.

It's not like you're actually trying to engage Techno on the subject - you're not - you're just baiting him and make snidey comments.

Given the throwaway lines you often add to BOTM threads when the discussions get lively - well how about a bit of self-realisation. If you want to debate the subject with Techno, then debate it, but all you're really doing is chucking around barbed comments.

Physician: heal thyself.

unkleGsif":344mogq4 said:
Clever.... Typically smart arsed, but clever none the less

Et tu - typically pedestrian, yet laced with some snide back-hander.

That's OK, though, although it would be really fecking hypocritical if you were the sort who tried to make out he wasn't argumentative - good job that's not the case though.

Latest posts

Back