Painters for Frames?

TJC in bristol did my 2007 clockwork to original, it looks identical to how it was. clockwork.jpg

also, the powdershack just did this for me, powdercoat white, orange on top, the white is also slightly pearl and the stickers were done by them as well
alio1.jpg

i'd also recommend Blue Whippet paint works, they have done several frames for me:-

my KilaHonzo
KH1.jpg

my F.moser
fmoser.jpg

explosif for a friend:-
daveskona.jpg

argos did my muddy fox about 10 years ago.
mfcc.jpg

That’s bang on; love all three but a huge fan of Orange bikes so the Orange and White Clockwork, really floats my boat. Did the sprayers do all the stickers/decals or did you have to source them separately?

hmm, oddly for some reason all the pics haven't loaded, the clockwork was done by TJC paintworks in Bristol, all completely done by him (Tim)

one pic that looks like it didn't load was my homage to an Aluminium O, all done by Matt at the Powdershack, his facebook page has just been hacked though which is how i usually contact him, see here:-

That’s bang on; love all three but a huge fan of Orange bikes so the Orange and White Clockwork, really floats my boat. Did the sprayers do all the stickers/decals or did you have to source them separately?
There’s a nice orange clockwork frame on eBay at the moment that could do with that treatment, £50 starting price. Needs good amount of TLC from what the pics show.

Back