Pacific with Suntour?

*edit, a bit more searching they did indeed come with Suntour XC - if you look just under the bottle cage in the crappy photo that looks like it’s a tube coming out making this one of their e-stay models.

Agree with you Thumbies, brake levers and canti are all top end Suntour.
Does look estay, going for it?
Unfortunately a bit far for me, I just post up stuff that I find interesting/may slip through the net in the hope someone on here manages to get a deal!

Take a look at Lots 146 & 147 and you can see the other end of the bike, chainstay to drop out looks high which would support the e-stay design opinion. It's got a Flite saddle and rear canti brace of some sort.
The wheels look low end but appear to match - even if the rear isn't actually attached!
Nice close up on lot 186

Last edited:
Take a look at Lots 146 & 147 and you can see the other end of the bike, chainstay to drop out looks high which would support the e-stay design opinion. It's got a Flite saddle and rear canti brace of some sort.
The wheels look low end but appear to match - even if the rear isn't actually attached!
Love the detective work!

Might have a punt on this, anyone able to help with shipping should I win? There'd be beer money in it.

Latest posts

Back