Couple of Minty Marins

Seems ok for the Pine Mountain with its near mintness and XT.

What was the other one? not much clue about Marins.
I guess I was looking at it as someone who wasn’t fussed about them, if they had been anything I’m interested in £160 ish all in is probably a bargain for a minty example.

Not sure what the other one was, STX was Bear Valley level but I don’t think it’s one of those.

If anyone here did buy them I’d be interested to know if they’ve got Terry Wrights sticker on them - I think I can see the sticker on both of them, just curious if I’m right! That would have been the closest Marin dealer when they were sold.

Forgot about these. Nail Trail now on the bay though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Forgot about these. Nail Trail now on the bay though
Now wants top dollar yet can't take any decent photos, not even of the drive side.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think I got it wrong about it being a bit spendy. That Nail Trail is now sold on eBay. I’m too risk averse for buying/flipping at those prices. My auction trips usually max out at £50.

I’m pleased to see the eBay seller accidentally included enough of the dealer sticker for me to see it definitely did come from Terry Wrights Cycles - IMG_3898.jpeg was my local bike shop when it was still in Deeping. A palace full of Zolatone and Triple Triangles back when I was young!

It all ended in 92 Marinwise for me so absolutely no bidding my end
1993 for me as they seemed to hit the changing trends perfectly. Everyone was moving away from the day-glow, in your face paint jobs and going subtle. The matte frames with colour coded anodising really hit the brief IMO, and they were very light. I was desperate for the grey Clockwork in Airevalley Cycles back then but the 93 Nail Trail ran it very close.

Back