Pace RC500!

That is a good point, I saw the tensioner and didnt think about the fact it didnt match.

An interesting question, the finish looks reasonable and it would be a big job to re-anno the entire frame.

Re:

Hi to those who were interested in the flea bay RC500

I bought the bike and it's in really good condition. The guy who was selling it seems very genuine and knew his stuff. I think the reason he couldn't remember what was fitted on it was that he hadn't seen or used it for so long...

I have posted some photos I took when I have it a quick shake down after buying it but it has been left at the back of the workshop since then due to other more pressing commitments... I was hoping to get out on it this Easter but there commitments has increased., so I will wait until I have the time and space to do it justice

The paintwork is original PACE and in excellent condition. The components are all in excellent condition too; they just need servicing. The only fault I had was a sticking front brake and that's now been sorted

All in all, it was a good buy and I am certainly happy with it. Once I have got some miles into the bike, I will add photos etc.

All I need now is to sell some of my non PACE bikes so that I have time to ride it...

Back