Wanted Pace RC30 forks

carlhcyc

Retro Guru
Looking for vgc Pace RC30 forks. Ideally 1” ahead (170mm minimum length). Black or chrome legs. Not too fussed on the version/ year (but not carbon). Interested to see what’s out there….

Looking for vgc Pace RC30 forks. Ideally 1” ahead (170mm minimum length). Black or chrome legs. Not too fussed on the version/ year (but not carbon). Interested to see what’s out there….

Hello,

I might have something for you.

MK1 Pace RC30 forks with black legs. Bought them off Clockwork Davo but now surplus to requirements.

1 inch threaded. Not sure on the length but can measure tomorrow.

I can send you photos if you’re interested?

Cheers

Second in line also could offer some Mark 2 RC30s - I am original owner of these - as you will see in📷 nickel plating is a bit scruffy minor corrosion, but only cosmetic.
Carefully cleaned up for my last retro field, which was , Roberts DB - so currently set to 11/8th” threadless - but can also supply a 1” uncut Pace steerer tube plus the magic Pace converter shim.

£330 posted inc. both steerers + shim

Attachments

• 9F09D182-0D23-4AA4-8D65-6B97749FC8C0.jpeg
    9F09D182-0D23-4AA4-8D65-6B97749FC8C0.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Second in line also could offer some Mark 2 RC30s - I am original owner of these - as you will see in📷 nickel plating is a bit scruffy minor corrosion, but only cosmetic.
Carefully cleaned up for my last retro field, which was , Roberts DB - so currently set to 11/8th” threadless - but can also supply a 1” uncut Pace steerer tube plus the magic Pace converter shim.

£230 posted inc. both steerers + shim
A little late to the party, but did you manage to shift these or are they still available?

A little late to the party, but did you manage to shift these or are they still available?
now sold pending payment including NOS 1 inch steerer + Pace shim
ps. Chas Roberts Dogs Bolx frame also long since sold on here in case anybody spots

Back