Pace rc200 f6

Gazza1":z1z9cjua said:
Pace Sold

Thanks to Paul for travelling all the way up from South Shields to buy the bike it was great meeting and chatting with you and im glad the bike is going to someone who will fully appreciate it and use it for what it was intended for i hope you have some great times with it Paul.

Also would like to say a big thanks to CHRIS for giving me the chance to enjoy this great bike even tho it was only for a short time i really enjoyed riding and looking at this great bike Chris your bike building skills are great mate.

Would also like to say what a fantastic forum this is such a great bunch of people all trying to help each other out and dispite no longer owning a retro bike i will still remain a member of this unique forum and will pop in from time to time just for the hell of it to see the fantastic bikes you people build and ride.

Cheers Gazza,

was so chuffed that it was mine I pulled over at Ferrybridge Services for a coffee and just looked at my new toy in the boot! :cool:

Thanks for the kind words - I will look after the bike and I "will" ride it but first of all there are a few things I might do, I had thought about refinishing the frame but might just leave it as it is for the moment.

Saltyman - we will have to meet up for a Pace outing :D

:D get it along to any north east and yorkshire meets matey, one coming up this month keep checking the local section.

they are a stunning bike as you will know, i lusted after one since i was a kid. i often bring mine in the sitting room so i can stare at it :LOL: :oops:

Latest posts

Back