Pace RC200 - A question of sport styley

It'll be worse than that. Playing game s at the mo....cos I'm quite local have asked to pop along and see if the damage can be sorted...... all visible to eBay of course. Sure the lying twonks will leave me similarly negative feedback tho. Such are these folk....

saladodger":7qx6yfu8 said:
It'll be worse than that. Playing game s at the mo....cos I'm quite local have asked to pop along and see if the damage can be sorted...... all visible to eBay of course. Sure the lying twonks will leave me similarly negative feedback tho. Such are these folk....

No, he can't, that's the thing nowadays with eBay, seller's can be left negative, but they can't give negative back to the 'buyer', so you're perfectly safe.

And top marks for the 'can I pop over and have a look at the damage' ;) :LOL:

I looked at that one as well, actually mailed the seller as I missed the end of the auction stating that if the sale fell through Id be interested at the final price - got the same story.
Bought another in the end from a user on here, bit more expensive but full XTR, Hope Ti hubs and RC36 Evo forks so I'm happy.

If you want one a little older I was offered this one for £595 - seller very genuine
gumtree.com/p/bicycles/pace-rc200-mountain-bike/1215354457

Re:

Interesting stuff. I live in Spondon and have an RC200f6. I nearly went for a look even though I prob wouldn't have bid. Wish I had now

Back