Wanted Pace RC200/300 Wanted

Lovely, thanks for the pics. I’m not going to even try to negotiate a price with you until Erik has seen it and talked to you… it’s his wanted thread!

I appreciate your stance re it being Erik's thread, I'm also viewing it as him having first choice. If someone does purchase I sincerely hope it goes to an enthusiast who'll enjoy it as I have.

Have checked various threads here and elsewhere for an idea on pricing, the only F2 I can see recently (ish) was up for £1500. Was lovely but a bit rich based on other (non F2) sales I reckon.

Complete bike as is, I'm asking £850.

I appreciate your stance re it being Erik's thread, I'm also viewing it as him having first choice. If someone does purchase I sincerely hope it goes to an enthusiast who'll enjoy it as I have.

Have checked various threads here and elsewhere for an idea on pricing, the only F2 I can see recently (ish) was up for £1500. Was lovely but a bit rich based on other (non F2) sales I reckon.

Complete bike as is, I'm asking £850.
Lovely! I'm cherish this opportunity to own a dream bike. I'm sorry to Kev. I hope you will find one soon.

Hi guys, this awesome bike is still available for enthusiast. As the seller prefer Cash on collection but I can’t do that at the moment. So it’s your turn now.

Cheers,

Thanks for the message Erik. Yep the bike is now available again as we couldn't quite agree on the mix of payment/delivery options.

Whilst cash on collection is preferred, other options were set out and I'm happy to provide these to any other interested buyers, I'll PM those who expressed interest outside the thread.

Thanks for the message Erik. Yep the bike is now available again as we couldn't quite agree on the mix of payment/delivery options.

Whilst cash on collection is preferred, other options were set out and I'm happy to provide these to any other interested buyers, I'll PM those who expressed interest outside the thread.
Did this ever sell ??

Back