Wanted Pace RC200/300 Wanted

Erik33

Retro Newbie
Hi Folks, I'm after a Pace RC200/300 Frame set or complete bike in good condition, Please dm me if you're interested to sell it. Cheers :)

Last edited:
I have a rc300 buddy, kinda rolling chassis but its had a repair to the headtube and not the shiniest frame ever. I'll get some pics later for you. Could be good stop gap till an uber nice one appears?
Chris

I have a rc300 buddy, kinda rolling chassis but its had a repair to the headtube and not the shiniest frame ever. I'll get some pics later for you. Could be good stop gap till an uber nice one appears?
Chris
I might be interested in this if Erik isn't, obviously depending on the size, condition, and all that. Would be interested in seeing pics regardless!

I have an RC200 F2 19inch that I'm intending to part with once I get around to giving it a pre sale fettle. Currently fully built with a range of bits quite different to when I originally built it in 1992. Forks iirc RC36 Pro class with remote lockout/original Syncros 400mm post/much later race face stem/bar/front hub is Pace carbon/Chris King headset/most of the rest is a variety of Shimano kit. Would consider 'as is' or frame only.
Happy to supply further detail and pics if desired.

I'd be interested in seeing pictures to get an idea of the condition and spec. and knowing what you're after for it.

I have an RC200 F2 19inch that I'm intending to part with once I get around to giving it a pre sale fettle. Currently fully built with a range of bits quite different to when I originally built it in 1992. Forks iirc RC36 Pro class with remote lockout/original Syncros 400mm post/much later race face stem/bar/front hub is Pace carbon/Chris King headset/most of the rest is a variety of Shimano kit. Would consider 'as is' or frame only.
Happy to supply further detail and pics if desired.
Hi Mate, Could you share some pic with us ?

Think I've hit the limit on pics, assume I can add more in another post if anyone wants to see something specific.

Have tried to show the negatives, which are quite reasonable for it's age I think. The 2nd pic is the underside of the downtube, around the centre is a small depression, this can just about be seen in the correct light but I could not detect it by touch, it's pretty minor. A few scratches shown close up, head tube on the side of the label and RH side of the down tube a few inches from the Pace labelling.

Back