pace lube?

Hi Chris,
Hmm... last time I was at Pace there was none in stock and it was unlikely that they were going to restock due to the large amount required for a minimum order.
The tubs I have came from Holland; bought off the old Pace distributor. The stuff I use for servicing is one of the old Pace factory 25 litre drums-and I am 1/2 way down it! :?

i only need a little bit to inject into me forks just a quick splodge and thats it..... :shock:

will have to seal bike off from the damp in plastic bubblewrap first....just jesting..next chance i get ill come and visit the shop...been meaning to since summer...will bring heap....just dont pick on the bars..... :oops:

gibbleking":237cxgov said:
will have to seal bike off from the damp in plastic bubblewrap first....just jesting..next chance i get ill come and visit the shop...been meaning to since summer...will bring heap....just dont pick on the bars..... :oops:
dont worry matey i wont im not in tomoz as decerating but pop in thursday il have a word with the boss cant see why he wont sell the pot off to you cheap its been in the cuboard for 2 years :LOL: :LOL:

im teaching in breydon school so im just down the road on thursday...remind me on wednesday so me dont forget kay?

Back