Pace Gun and tub of grease ?

All the ones I’ve got/had look like this. It’s literally a Dualco one with a sticker and you can buy the grease for £10 from pace.

View attachment 729525

I usually give them away when I sell Pace forks assuming the fetch a decent asking price
saw a lot of these with that era of logos - i am assuming the ones here are maybe older as i couldnt find any with the same logos online - yeh thats a nice touch and i thought that earlier but no pace forks here at mo to go with tho we do get them from time to time, did these come with all pace forks bitd

On the lid. The formula hasn’t changed so the grease itself isn’t worth anything more than a freebie with gun. I was just trying to date the logo.

Still worth around £10 for gun regardless as I don’t believe people collected pace grease guns , it’s just a tool that’s needed for the forks.

On the lid. The formula hasn’t changed so the grease itself isn’t worth anything more than a freebie with gun. I was just trying to date the logo.

Still worth around £10 for gun regardless as I don’t believe people collected pace grease guns , it’s just a tool that’s needed for the forks.
ahhh i think i ve found it says 99 in the plastic on the inside of the lid is that correct

Didn’t come with the forks, you had to buy them separately. Worth it though as it made a quick top up really easy.
As far as I’m aware, the grease is just repackaged Slickoleum. Still the recommended grease for oil wiper seals on modern Rock Shox.

Back