PACE EC100

I like some of the thinking, but not that nice in my opinion. Some of the other bikes are very nice on the other hand :cool:

It's pretty cool, not taking away from the craftsmanship.... but would be better with yellow fork legs/stem, lose the gold, maybe Middleburns and Hope brakes? Or a tubular steel crank in yellow?

It's pretty cool, not taking away from the craftsmanship.... but would be better with yellow fork legs/stem, lose the gold, maybe Middleburns and Hope brakes? Or a tubular steel crank in yellow?
To be honest I was thinking exactly that. Would be cool if Magura still did raceline rim brakes😎 though to be honest if you used maguras on those rear stays they’d probably snap😳

So what we thinking would be better for this?

29” terra ones (don’t exist)
Bullseye crank lookalikes in yellow
Yellow forks or re done rc 35s
Black or neon Magura disk/rim brakes
Shame Suntour doesn’t exist anymore (well they make forks) Could repaint some existing derailleurs to resemble xc pro.

Give the man a cigar for loving something so much, with his skill set deciding he wanted to emulate the ethos in modern terms.

And I guess you can have any spec you want from the current market if your wallet is open.

What I do find crazy, is bitd, we were all reading magazines, and the hot topic with every bike review was tyre/mud clearance etc,

Do we not worry about such things nowadays...?

Give the man a cigar for loving something so much, with his skill set deciding he wanted to emulate the ethos in modern terms.

And I guess you can have any spec you want from the current market if your wallet is open.

What I do find crazy, is bitd, we were all reading magazines, and the hot topic with every bike review was tyre/mud clearance etc,

Do we not worry about such things nowadays...?
Good point, that would clog quickly.

Back