P2 Titanium fork on FB for sale

What next? Instagram? FBMP is pretty bad, brings to mind the half-Toyota Camry, half-one-wheeled axle abomination. “20k no lowballers I know what I got” Yeah, a search warrant and several pounds of illegal substances?

Den o'thieves.
Best place to look for your bike if its been stolen
Nah, that’s OfferUp. Been there, done that, recovered a bike stolen from me because the guy who stole it needed to pay off a court fine. I swear every other bike there is stolen. Sheer madness.

Imagine if The Police had a programme running looking for similarities between recent bike theft reports and new "bikes for sale" on fbmp and elsewhere online?
(Rather than the owner giving it a go)

I suppose then they'd have to actually treat it as theft and record a crime🤯

Although I think the reason many police forces are reluctant to record bike theft is they feel they are unlikely to solve it, so it would make their targets harder to achieve.

But this would make it easier.

FB, ebay and the rest could easily automatically check images haven't just been lifted from elsewhere too.
It's not like they can't afford it🤣

Imagine if The Police had a programme running looking for similarities between recent bike theft reports and new "bikes for sale" on fbmp and elsewhere online?
(Rather than the owner giving it a go)

I suppose then they'd have to actually treat it as theft and record a crime🤯

Although I think the reason many police forces are reluctant to record bike theft is they feel they are unlikely to solve it, so it would make their targets harder to achieve.

But this would make it easier.

FB, ebay and the rest could easily automatically check images haven't just been lifted from elsewhere too.
It's not like they can't afford it🤣
I’m pretty sure Mark Zuckerberg could tell you the URL to the original source of an image just by looking at it. In person.

Back