Over half way through the year and so far I've only bought

RobMac":1b9qo0jg said:
keithyr":1b9qo0jg said:
cannae see me expanding

Have yeah no got any mirrors in the hoose :mrgreen:

e14504.gif

The promised Great Bike Cull of 2017 has lead to an increase of bikes in my shed with none leaving it. Don't ask how... :)

So for 2018, I am going on the Great Bike Acquisition in the sure knowledge that this will have the opposite effect.

Re:

You cant change your nature Brian, you are to bicycle aquisition as a Blackhole is to the cosmos. Once a bike passes the Epicyclo event horizon its doomed to a life in and within many miles of your shed :LOL:

Re: Re:

velomaniac":1ulx3eaq said:
You cant change your nature Brian, you are to bicycle aquisition as a Blackhole is to the cosmos. Once a bike passes the Epicyclo event horizon its doomed to a life in and within many miles of your shed :LOL:
Oh, hang on.

I remember now, a Rudge escaped! Possibly due to its ability to navigate the folds of time.

Feeling virtuous now... :)

Re:

Didn't buy any bikes either(well two motorbikes but I digress) and hopefully nane again in 18. There are a quite few to move on as I try to declutter a bit.

What motorbikes you got then.........only recently figured you'd become a motorcyclist.......nae body tells me nowt !

Back