Oregon import Yo Eddy safely here

That looks lovely and I bet it's a great ride, good to see the Hang Doggy in use ;) If I can find a 110 or 120mm Syncros 1" zero rise quill stem, I have a 130mm one you can purchase.

Minifreak":8sttvsdm said:
That looks lovely and I bet it's a great ride, good to see the Hang Doggy in use ;) If I can find a 110 or 120mm Syncros 1" zero rise quill stem, I have a 130mm one you can purchase.

Thanks! Got a long V-brake tube from my LBS (they didn't have any short) and cut it down and bent it to suit as you mentioned - works a treat. Bike climbs fantastic, and is good on single-track, but as you can see from the pic taken from behind a tree - that stem is a tad too long...

Neil G":bv8z01np said:
Really nice, would look good with some amberwall tyres

Leaning towards that - just need to find some at a reasonable price. Off on a tour of LBS' this Saturday, as the retro wave hasn't hit here big-time yet, so I am hoping for a few finds...

A slight update to the build. Bought some WTB Speedmasters from Bike Recyclery and found some Chill Pills att my LBS.

Also added a Tioga "brake wire tube" from a cable hanger sourced from my LBS, to the Syncros version I bought from Minifreak

Attachments

• IMG_3332.jpg
    IMG_3332.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • IMG_3333.jpg
    IMG_3333.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,135
Thought I'd throw in a close-up, in order to show of the super paint job they did in the States :cool:

15457715420_3e98d07385_h.jpg

Back