Orange Formula

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":wa95he3h said:
Just assumed someone paid the bin. :?

Madness mate , take it from me, £50. is plenty,

Re:

Looking forward to this one.

Defo going to be one of my favourite builds.

I'm thinking black hammerite, with some Clockwork 25th Anniversary decals, and a disk tab on the back for some ISO Hope brakes.

The fork might be replaced by some modern Rock Shox RS1 too I reckon.

Whatcha think guys? Kinda rest-mod / sleeper?

Re:

Didn't think the price was too bad - I've paid more for a pair of cranks in the past, so hardly a big outlay to have some fun with!

BoyBurning":pmur4nks said:

I'm thinking black hammerite, with some Clockwork 25th Anniversary decals, and a disk tab on the back for some ISO Hope brakes.

Nah build it with your Scott forks and those bits and bobs, and replace the formula decal with Boy burning. Quality.

Re:

As I said, if it had been a bit closer and a little bit cheaper i’d have had it to hang in the garage and give it a final resting place instead of the inglorious hawking it seems destined to be stuck with.

sinnerman":2jkzsb1w said:
BoyBurning":2jkzsb1w said:

Nah build it with your Scott forks and those bits and bobs, and replace the formula decal with Boy burning. Quality.

Nah, I prefer my initial build thoughts - don't think the gloss white Scott forks would go too well with matt black hammerite?

On the decals though, I was thinking it would be quite good to have one on the seat stays which read:

WE RIDE THE FRAMES OF LEGENDS, BUT UNTIL WE RIDE THEM, THEY CANNOT BECOME LEGENDARY. SINNERMAN..13/11/10.

That would work quite well, no?

brocklanders023":3lt8n9im said:
As I said, if it had been a bit closer and a little bit cheaper i’d have had it to hang in the garage and give it a final resting place instead of the inglorious hawking it seems destined to be stuck with.

Agree 100%

BoyBurning":2xo3m7t1 said:
sinnerman":2xo3m7t1 said:
BoyBurning":2xo3m7t1 said:

Nah, I prefer my initial build thoughts - don't think the gloss white Scott forks would go too well with matt black hammerite?

On the decals though, I was thinking it would be quite good to have one on the seat stays which read:

WE RIDE THE FRAMES OF LEGENDS, BUT UNTIL WE RIDE THEM, THEY CANNOT BECOME LEGENDARY. SINNERMAN..13/11/10.

That would work quite well, no?

You may have struck upon something there, be prefect for the bike show..!

Cheshire1980":1avd3mbu said:
brocklanders023":1avd3mbu said:

Agree 100%

Agree with you both.

Back