Orange Formula

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":15hwabth said:
sinnerman":15hwabth said:
You may have struck upon something there, be prefect for the bike show..!

HEY YOURE RIGHT THAT WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could draw in the punters for sure...., Star of the Show :cool:

Would be nice for it to win after all these years, and you might win a little rosette of better still a trophy for all your effort. That would be nice.

sinnerman":1hblhe7j said:
BoyBurning":1hblhe7j said:
sinnerman":1hblhe7j said:
You may have struck upon something there, be prefect for the bike show..!

HEY YOURE RIGHT THAT WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could draw in the punters for sure...., Star of the Show :cool:

Would be nice for it to win after all these years, and you might win a little rosette of better still a trophy for all your effort. That would be nice.

Oh! A trophy and a little rosette! That would be nice! Would make me feel really important - just think, little old me winning a trophy for all my hard work. :cool:

I'd have to do a build thread though, and i don't really do those... :(

So, would you put Hope disks on, or something else? I'm not entirely sure whether ISO is the best choice, or if it should have post mount. Thoughts?

I couldnt possibly comment on your build direction, and it might spoil the surprise.

Blimey you doing a build like this, and a build thread too, well i would be left in Awe, so much so i would have to attend your show.

Where is for 2018, i told you before Warwick is one hell of a drive for me and mine, id wanna bring the family to meet you too, we all have an interest in bikes, especially Orange. Would be criminal not too, if your work is going on display. The wife loved your Rygin, i think she even voted for it in BOTM.

The rumours i heard it was Birmingham NEC which would be perfect for us all, not so far for the little one in the car. :cool:

Back