Orange (Formula?) Poole

Re: Re:

jimo746":10swd609 said:
sinnerman":10swd609 said:
The listing has ended. Apparently it has been sold for an undisclosed amount to a collector.

Who are the "Collectors"? Sounds like some secret organisation dedicated to preserving the bicycling heritage of the past :? :LOL:

I hope it resurfaces on here at some point.

The men in Black... :cool:

I hope so, from what i can see, it might be the most significant model to surface yet. :shock:

Re:

I aspire to be a collector..... but havn't made it into the fold yet, tried a few times to pass the ritual but seems I can't polish an xt shark fin decal enough
no%20(1).gif
, I was ejected from the cult and stoned with used tourney rear deraillers

was gonna bid up to '5 million dollar' for this ... shame

As long as you havent got the tourney scar like me, you will be fine.

The last person to pass the initiation to that regal elite club was TPC.

It figures..... :roll:

Re:

Not surprised as he said he'd received £300+ offers and was inviting more. Never got round to bothering but someone might have got a bit of a bargain.

Coleman":2wlwkjyl said:
brocklanders023":2wlwkjyl said:
It could certainly go high but it won't be to me as it's too small really. I'd also much prefer one of the Wade built ones as they're as Orange as you can get.

Me too - the are rocking horse poo though. Only know of one of those.

I don't even know of one! Imagine the fuss if a tidy example showed up! :shock:

brocklanders023":2ckui0gg said:
Not surprised as he said he'd received £300+ offers and was inviting more. Never got round to bothering but someone might have got a bit of a bargain.

I heard there were offers way way above £300, I suspect there may have been an element of greed involved by the seller, I doubt very much the 'collector' got value for money, despite what it is, unless money is no object of course?

Andy T":3j3nxbil said:
brocklanders023":3j3nxbil said:

I heard there were offers way way above £300, I suspect there may have been an element of greed involved by the seller, I doubt very much the 'collector' got value for money, despite what it is, unless money is no object of course?

I was hoping you had bagged it Andy. Especially given the relevance of it and your current build directions.

Back