Orange clockwork with full XTR going cheap.

Re:

Went to one of the 3 or 4 aggressive pro bike splitters in the South East. Most of the time they're simply doing each other out of a profit :LOL:

But nice bikes are rare enough around here without them bidding everything up :roll:

Re: Re:

lrh":z1jvaebd said:
Went to one of the 3 or 4 aggressive pro bike splitters in the South East. Most of the time they're simply doing each other out of a profit :LOL:
Given that it went to someone with zero feedback how do you know its one of the splitters?

Re: Re:

secret_squirrel":2pz89i5o said:
lrh":2pz89i5o said:
Given that it went to someone with zero feedback how do you know its one of the splitters?

It's not zero feedback - these folk tend to keep their feedback private, hence the lack of feedback. I also believe that they may use other accounts to buy and then different ones to sell.

I'm not against splitting and using/selling spare parts and have of course done so myself, it's the attempts to hawk the parts for stupidly inflated prices that I can't understand. I presume that it's to lure the unsuspecting bidder and make a fast buck. One such ebayer even tries to sell on worn chains and repaired tubes from said bikes for more than the price of new :roll:

Back