For Sale 1992 Orange Clockwork

JeremyDCooper

Dirt Disciple
1992 Large Orange Clockwork

Rare colour
What you see in the pictures is what you get.

You will need the following to complete:
Tyres & tubes
Headset
Gear shifters.

Frame has some mark but in good condition.

If you need any more pictures or information please ask.

Collection from Cheltenham GL52

Thinking £200 but happy to listen to sensible offers.
IMG_3833.jpeg IMG_3834.jpeg IMG_3828.jpeg IMG_3828.jpeg IMG_3826.jpeg IMG_3831.jpeg IMG_3830.jpeg IMG_3829.jpeg IMG_3835.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpeg
    IMG_3827.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    645.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
No it’s not mine, or previously yours.. It was on EBay a week or so back, sold in Bristol. Was tempted on placing a bid. I remember when this bike was advertised around 2015 as well.. it’s lovely mind., tempted 😎

I also nearly went for it when it was on ebay,though finding time to collect it was a problem....Very nice though..my 1st clockwork was a 92 and loved it

Hi there, what does large mean.. ? Any chance of a measurement bb - s/tube please?
I am fully old school, it will have been built to the old standards.. which I can relate too! Looks like a 19"... thankyou.

Hi there, what does large mean.. ? Any chance of a measurement bb - s/tube please?
I am fully old school, it will have been built to the old standards.. which I can relate too! Looks like a 19"... thankyou.
Hi

Yes to confirm it is a 19”

Thanks.

I'd say def a 19" as my 1st orange was a 92 and looked very similar. If only i hadn't bought the kona a week ago i'd probably have had this...

Hi

Yes to confirm it is a 19”

Thanks.
Thankyou a mate is after a clockwork, I will show him! He's tall 6' ish like me, so he may want to hold out for a 20" but ive got a 20" and a 19" and for longer rides the 20" makes sense.
I have a 19" which I will build as my teenager me dream and ride for shorter rides and town etc.. so he may be into this, for similar reasons. thankyou

Back