ORANGE CLOCKWORK 1989 PROJECT.

Love this !!

You always seem one step ahead of me Cal

May next project is a black 89 Clockwork !! :facepalm:

I feel a bit like a groupie :LOL: :roll: ;)

clockwork davo":3b606v77 said:
Love this !!

You always seem one step ahead of me Cal

May next project is a black 89 Clockwork !! :facepalm:

I feel a bit like a groupie :LOL: :roll: ;)

Thanks Dave.
Fantastic to see so many great projects with the early orange bikes. Am just trying to finish off a project :facepalm: have 4 on the go currently :LOL:

Mmm thinking of a different set up with this. Perhaps will put a stalk lite stem on. Thinking of a 92/93 Shimano LX in black group set, Orange USE seat post, with an orangel saddle, orange coloured hot rod bars.. quite fancy an orange anno look.

Sounds nice pal ! Love the black and anno theme

If you ever want to move that one piece bar stem combo one, I’m your man ;)

Cheers pal, I have a distinct memory of one being delivered to the windsurfing shop I worked at, we sold oranges !! And it being sat on the display forever, randomly next to a set of RC30’s which also sat for ages !! If I only new... :facepalm:
It also baffled me why the Orange was written in green !! Random thoughts of a 15year old :roll:

clockwork davo":10wbmf9b said:
Cheers pal, I have a distinct memory of one being delivered to the windsurfing shop I worked at, we sold oranges !! And it being sat on the display forever, randomly next to a set of RC30’s which also sat for ages !! If I only new... :facepalm:
It also baffled me why the Orange was written in green !! Random thoughts of a 15year old :roll:

Yes green writing is somewhat strange on the stem.. :facepalm:
I think I rather not have a decal at all. Or a plain orange one. Undecided on how to build this bike currently :facepalm: time will tell

Back