One bike only.

Re:

Currently in the stable I have a very reasonable four, a XC race bike, a very able trail bike [the if I could only have one], a long forked steel headbangers hardtail and a full sus bike just in case my bad back returns.

Then when I visit the family in England I have a single speed and an old MTB built as a tourer. It's amazing how many tools and spares Easy Jet' baggage allowance will take.

I keep looking at more frames on here and imagining how I would build these up too. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who keeps awake at night planning their next project?

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":av5l1572 said:
You're not the only one.....

On an upbeat note...I won't list it but it looks like a rare Fat I bought for my kid could have more than doubled in value going by the interest in a similar one being hawked now....its thinking like that that convinces me I'm not loosing money....the reality isssss on most of the stuff, I am :facepalm:

Could i just live with just one bike now that i have two ? well no! as the Mrs found out not so many months ago after saying to me that now you have one bike you don't need another :( and now that i have two i'd like a litte more room for :roll: :LOL: ..

Back