omg

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Tell me it aint true!! See ebay item 281845078672

Seems some one cut a 1000 pound frame to remive a 30 pound seatpost!!!!!????

Im guessing price of seatpost ofcourse.

Re:

Looks Like that's one less Ibis

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281845078672? ... 26_rdc%3D1

Non perfect ibis frame only, scatches and marks to be expected with use. As a grinder cut at the back about 6-7 inch where a previous seat post was removed, still useable but because of this classed as damaged! Please understand this listing as no returns accepted it is as described, frame with no swingarm ! What is in the pictures is what you get.Will post to uk mainland only after payment received, cash on collection preffered.Any questions ask apart from a buy it now, low start .NO RESERVE

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 740
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Even better is the item condition bit

“good used condition including marks and scratches, as a cut up the back near seat post clamp etc.see pics.<br>previous owner cut it to get is sentimental seat post out still useable .”

Sentimental seatpost!!!!!!! Mental seatpost maybe.

Re:

I was wondering if it is usable as seat tubes are slit albeit not as far as this but looking closer there apoear to be vertical as well as horizontal cracks.

Would need seatube replaced by carbon frame builder meaning its a wall ornament.

Correction. Not cracks but edge of protective sticker.

I would love to know what seatpost required saving that much?

Also im fairly confident that without the precision of a surgeon then the 'precious' seatpost may of copped a scratch or two during the delicate angle grinder surgery to remove it.

Re:

Not cime across a mojo frame failure but that is possible.

I did contact seller and previous owner bought a new 3k bike so wasnt that bothered.

Back