Olmo Competition Special

Dru":14bjz9n8 said:
Lovely Bike - unless I missed it - could you let me know from where you got the replica Olmo decals as I need to source some for a frame respray.

The paint and decals on this bike is original ;). You can find some replica decals here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olmo-decal-set- ... 463194f021. No idea about quality!

I have the same frame in 57ctc here, if someone might be intrested. Condition is not that good though!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Absolutely fantastic build ;) WELL DONE! A joy to look at.
You don't often see Olmo Bikes.
One very very small thing!! I would remove that pump as the tends to mark / wear the paint. But thats only my opinion.

stringfellow1946":37c6x6n1 said:
Absolutely fantastic build ;) WELL DONE! A joy to look at.
You don't often see Olmo Bikes.
One very very small thing!! I would remove that pump as the tends to mark / wear the paint. But thats only my opinion.

I've put small pieces of tape on the frame to protect it against damage! And I don't leave the pump attached when driving...

Thanks for the comments by the way! Frame is fully chromed under the laquer I guess. At least, that's what I can see on the (identical) 57ctc frame with more scratches!

Back