ok here's a good one the british national party

cchris2lou":3em6jr3l said:
interesting thread considering some workers are on strike due to foreign workers taking their jobs . :?

correct me if i wrong but i didnt think they were taking anyones jobs. they were just contracted to do a job on the refinary site, no one has been made redundent becouse of this :?

lumos2000":24arr6s3 said:
cchris2lou":24arr6s3 said:
interesting thread considering some workers are on strike due to foreign workers taking their jobs . :?

correct me if i wrong but i didnt think they were taking anyones jobs. they were just contracted to do a job on the refinary site, no one has been made redundent becouse of this :?

Your not wrong. An Italian company won a contract to undertake some work at the refinery. Somehow this got translated into foreign workers being employed over British workers in the media. :roll:

the argument the Unions have is that (they say) British firms weren't given the chance to tender for the job in the first place.

slightly offtopic but at the moment the last thing the british people need is more foriegn workers doing the jobs we already do,thats one of the reasons why unemployement is so high ,that and lazy benefit scrounging sceffers.

# Safe Tractors
Ban tractors from driving on roads, they can drive across their fields.
#
# Scary Terrorists
Ban all terrorists from having beards as they look scary.
#

were do i sign lol,fecking ace

cherrybomb":2oia1umr said:
lumos2000":2oia1umr said:
cchris2lou":2oia1umr said:

Your not wrong. An Italian company won a contract to undertake some work at the refinery. Somehow this got translated into foreign workers being employed over British workers in the media. :roll:

yea no one was made redundent..... but the italian firm (with italian workers) has been given the contract to carry out work on the refinery.... apparently because the british firms that tendered for the job different didnt have the right skill set !!!!! what a load of bollocks....... 5 british firms tendered for the job and they all had the skills to carry out the work, the reality is the italian firm offered a cheaper quote, but as the money for the contract is now going to go back to italy with the italian workers, its taking much needed cash out of the british economy.
So Actually yes foreign workers are being employed over british workers!!!!
so no one was made redundent as such, but the firms that tendered for the job might now be laying people off due to "cheaper" foreign companies being awarded the work !!!! ITS WRONG.... BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE..... thats the way it should be.
on the other note.....
Im not racist in the slightest and generally do not agree with the BNP, but with all the foreign workers taking many of our jobs and then sending the money out of England, sometimes i wonder if they have a point :?:

psyclone1976, personally I find the idea of 'pensioners before asylum seekers' sickening. How can an enlightened society choose between caring for the elderly and fulfilling its moral and legal duty to care for those fleeing violence, persecution, famine etc? We have a duty of care to both groups, and to suggest there is matter of choice between the two is both moronic and offensive.

n.b. Asylum seekers and economic migrants are not the same.

longun":1te9fqcg said:
slightly offtopic but at the moment the last thing the british people need is more foriegn workers doing the jobs we already do,thats one of the reasons why unemployement is so high ,that and lazy benefit scrounging sceffers.

i understand what you mean but if half the kids comming out of school dont want to work then what do our industrys do? move abroad :roll:

Back