NWA regional ride: Marple and Lyme Park ~ AFTERMATH

Thanks for letting me tag along, chaps, and for making 'El Debutante' feel very welcome :D

Great to meet you all! I thought it was a really good ride, though just my luck to be out with all the NW whippets :LOL:

You lot are far too fit, it was akin to going for "a little jog" with the Brownlee brothers... :oops: :D

The lactic acid is coursing through my legs now, but the 'Prezzer' is gleaming once again and I won't move off the couch today (even if I wanted to..)

img1025ad.jpg

img1026xb.jpg

img1027sz.jpg

img1028vd.jpg

img1029gl.jpg

img1031g.jpg

img1032rxp.jpg

img1033fu.jpg

Yes, I liked the "those are real men" comment as well!

I've not be scarred for life so I'll be on the next ride as well :D

Cheers,

Matty ;)

A great ride yesterday even in the poor conditions, the hobbit on the cut and the pub stop were nice warm treat's, really enjoyed the trails, very grippy even though it looked like hell, I have some pics I will get them posted asap, cheers to all for coming and making a cold days riding worth it, and also welcome Matty to the Nw tribe,
Happy trails,
Lee.

Dossa":3lqarbxa said:
Thanks for letting me tag along, chaps, and for making 'El Debutante' feel very welcome :D

Great to meet you all! I thought it was a really good ride, though just my luck to be out with all the NW whippets :LOL:

You lot are far too fit, it was akin to going for "a little jog" with the Brownlee brothers... :oops: :D

The lactic acid is coursing through my legs now, but the 'Prezzer' is gleaming once again and I won't move off the couch today (even if I wanted to..)

Yes, I liked the "those are real men" comment as well!

I've not be scarred for life so I'll be on the next ride as well :D

Cheers,

Matty ;)

some nice pics there, glad to hear you haven't been put off, see you on the next one.

Back