Sold NOW SOLD 18" 1997 Kona Lava Dome frame and P2 forks

thefunkymunki

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hope I don't regret this one!

I bought this very nice 18" Lava Dome from Primo with the intention of single-speeding it but it has unfortunately sat untouched due to other commitments. It has been kept in the house ever since. It really deserves to be built up and ridden.

Frame, fork (unthreaded Project 2) & headset only for sale.

Some decent pics on the original build thread below.

https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/1997-kona-lava-dome.428593/page-2

There are a few paint chips which Primo has cleaned, polished and waxed top protect the steel underneath from the elements.. Worst are on the underside of the top tube as can be seen.... but who sees that?! 😉

All in all decent - no dents or cracks etc.

Pics of paint damage below.

£115 collected from South Manchester or £125 posted to UK

LD FORK 1.jpg ld fr tri.jpg ld nds cs.jpg ld cs.jpg ld underside tt.jpg

Last edited:
Hope I don't regret this one!

I bought this very nice 18" Lava Dome from Primo with the intention of single-speeding it but it has unfortunately sat untouched due to other commitments. It has been kept in the house ever since. It really deserves to be built up and ridden.

Frame, fork (unthreaded Project 2) & headset only for sale.

Some decent pics on the original build thread below.

https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/1997-kona-lava-dome.428593/page-2

There are a few paint chips which Primo has cleaned, polished and waxed top protect the steel underneath from the elements.. Worst are on the underside of the top tube as can be seen.... but who sees that?! 😉

All in all decent - no dents or cracks etc.

Pics of paint damage below.

£115 collected from South Manchester or £125 posted to UK

View attachment 698763View attachment 698764View attachment 698765View attachment 698766View attachment 698767

Hi there, I’ll take this please. My email to liaise direct is:

Gojones1210@yahoo.co.uk

Send me your PayPal details and I will make payment 1st thing in the morning when I get paid.

Thanks

Gaz!

Hi there,
Is this still available? I'm keen and could collect this week. Would like to see a few more photos if possible.
Al the best,
Pete

Sorry just seen this somehow. Yes I'd split if you are still interested
Hi, have done a bit more research and this is the '97 Lava Dome that didn't have the triple butted P2, so it won't work for me, sadly. Thanks for coming back to me though! Rob

Back