Wanted 1997 Kona Lava Dome

G60 Adam

Dirt Disciple
Wanted 1997 Kona Lava dome. Ideally 18” but would consider a 19” frame. As original as possible. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks

Hi Adam, i think i may have what you are looking for. its all original, even down to the tyres the only non standard thing is the saddle. Im after £250 OBO

Attachments

• tempImageYWSqiT.png
    tempImageYWSqiT.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Hi Adam, i think i may have what you are looking for. its all original, even down to the tyres the only non standard thing is the saddle. Im after £250 OBO

That's nice. It is a '96 though.

Hello, that’s a lovely example and very original but unfortunately it’s a 96 model. It shares a lot of components with the 97 model but I couldn’t bring myself to buy and then break such a lovely model. If I were you I’d keep it.

Hello, that’s a lovely example and very original but unfortunately it’s a 96 model. It shares a lot of components with the 97 model but I couldn’t bring myself to buy and then break such a lovely model. If I were you I’d keep it.
thinning down the fleet....... no worries adam.

I have a green Lava Dome with Project II forks, which I think is 1997? It's totally original and only been ridden once! (It was my Dad's). I can send pictures if you're interested?

Back