Novl oval rear wheel

When you have finished thinking about oval wheels; could you go to the stores for me and ask Gordon for a long weight?

The service has been appallingly slow since I took your advice
Maybe you asked him for the wrong thing. Ah well, head back and let him know I'm working on a 3m board and you'll need a long stand.

He also mentioned that the bubbles are in for the spirit levels as mines a bit worn.

Maybe you asked him for the wrong thing. Ah well, head back and let him know I'm working on a 3m board and you'll need a long stand.

He also mentioned that the bubbles are in for the spirit levels as mines a bit worn.
That genuinely happened to me as a 16 year old trainee, sent off to the stores for a long stand. "How long do you want?" asked the helpful store man, "he didn't say" replied the naive trainee. I stood there a while, he didn't come back.

I was sent for a left handed screwdriver and a spirit level bubble.
I returned with the ergonomic grip ratcheting driver from my car and a hand full of spirit levels vials because stores was "pissed off with this shit, send the old fucker down here and I'll give him a pack of sky hooks"

Back