Novl oval rear wheel

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I kind of see the point in this, but I would rather have the oval wheel on the front rather than back. Wouldn’t it buckle easier? I dunno. I think people are clutching at straws on how to make the mountain bike, as a whole, better. We have integrated derailleur hangers, now this? What’s next, we gonna see L shaped cranks again?

Discuss

I kind of see the point in this, but I would rather have the oval wheel on the front rather than back. Wouldn’t it buckle easier? I dunno. I think people are clutching at straws on how to make the mountain bike, as a whole, better. We have integrated derailleur hangers, now this? What’s next, we gonna see L shaped cranks again?

Discuss
April fools, surely.

If only the Eagle AXS was a feverish dream of an April Fool's as well. Then I'd be happy.

Discuss

Discuss that you thought it was real or discuss if it would actually work?

Discuss
You want L-shaped cranks? You'll have to scroll down a bit but see the beauties here: https://road.cc/content/feature/roadcc-roundup-episode-1-300321.

Man! That 2D printed saddle looks aero too! ;)

Back