NOS Kirk Revolution... Need help!

For anyone that may be interested I have a complete and fully functional Kirk Revolution in Purple with Black Forks and the Altus C10 Gear set.

kirk revolution hanger

I have a kirk revolution and like many other owners my hanger has snapped I have found a engineering company that can make some more, however it will work out a lot cheaper for me if I order more that one please ler me kno ASAP if any one is interested!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nout wrong with Kirks, i have one i've restored to original condition,

4338291821_47dac18bac_b.jpg

mattbrown":2wx76xyr said:

No I love my Kirk, but this part is obsolete and if it goes you have to get them made as I am, if any kirk owners are out there and interested in a spare please get in touch with me ASAP.

mattbrown":24eo1ddk said:

Always liked this one :cool: mega retro coolness

I see this is a really old thread but I have a revolution, I had one as kid. I don't remember them being this flexy, its like its made from plastic?? where they always like this or has the magnesium degraded over the years? :)

Yer. I have. It isn't. I've seen the vids an pics on the Simon haydon website. The head tube deflection pic is quite drematic an is where mine bends. :). I just don't remember it being that bendy as a kid. Mars bars where bigger to tho ;)

I've just bought an unloved Revolution and rebuilt it with some better components than the tat it was wearing and the first thing which is really noticeable is the frame flex. I've not ridden it yet - but sitting on the saddle and pushing the handlebars one way and the saddle the other the flex is really bad......as you say - were they like this from new or has it degraded over time? No cracks on mine either......

Re:

It's weird isn't it. As you put weight on the pedals the twist between top tube and down tube is nuts :).
Still love it tho ;)

Back