NOS Disk Drive - What would you do?

What would you do with a NOD Disk Drive?

• Sell it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stash it away for a few more years

• Build it up & use it for a display

• Build it & ride it... Hard!

• Total voters
your probably not going to like the message here but I have a few of these disk drives from when I bought a lot of NOS drives from a guy in the states,I was last on the forum a good few years ago but unfortunately even if it is new old stock its days are numbered as a working item the bad thing about kevlar is its like us mere mortals that even though its just sat there doing nothing kevlar degrades with age and your looking at kevlar thats maybe 15 years old.

I could explain how this occurs but its not really that interesting the ones i have i was keeping as relics and maybe one day i was going to copy the design and reproduce new ones it aint that hard with kevlar and ballistics fibres such as kevlar have moved on in leaps and bounds since that original idea appeared

It seems you have two choices build it and experience the joys of kevlar filaments for the very limited time it will last or build it up and keep it as a relic of yesteryear

Build it :D
I could have hidden away my new Ti-glide but it looks better built up as it is :cool:

Latest posts

Back