Noob, hello girls and boys

The only SR I know is toothpaste. But bikes are bikes. Nothing complicated on there.

Hey Tim,
Welcome aboard - forget the auto correct on the noobie and enjoy yourself here - there's loads of knowledge and we are usually pretty helpful.
Looks like a lovely part of the world - I've always enjoyed riding MTB and Road in France :)

Hi Carge, yes it's a beautiful.place to ride road or trail. I am lucky to live in the wine region half way between Bordeaux and Bergerac so plenty of places to ride.
Tim

So a low to mid range bike, depending on their range. Going from components.

A-Pro made frame (maybe, from the mech hanger style). With box section rears.

From the forks 7007? It would make it a 1997 model I think (not to knowledge on SR Suntour forks)

Edit though some part, 4 arm crank etc may alter that date?

Last edited:
Fond memories in that sort of area - Agen to Villeneuve-s-Lot.
Riding though woods laden with chestnuts and miles of plum trees - I can still recall the scent. No need for energy bars :)

Absolutely. I am smack bang in the vineyards so loads of riding options plus a bike trail 30 seconds from my house it has a country smell that you just don't get anywhere else. The bike trail is maintained by the local commune but it is up to riders to ensure it remains litter free and there are no ob structions (fallen trees etc)

Back