Withdrawn No longer available 1992 TREK 7900 MULTITRACK F+F

Re: 1992 TREK 7900 MULTITRACK F+F - £50 N. London

hamjan":3jy5m4yg said:
If you happen to change your mind regarding the postage let me know! still interested.

cheers J

Thanks, to be honest I don't mind hanging on to it if there are no takers locally... I can't see myself posting it.

Re: 1992 TREK 7900 MULTITRACK F+F - £50 N. London

bluetomgold":275z5xsq said:
hamjan":275z5xsq said:
If you happen to change your mind regarding the postage let me know! still interested.

cheers J

Thanks, to be honest I don't mind hanging on to it if there are no takers locally... I can't see myself posting it.

Right... not doing anything with this and have a box now... who wants it?

Hi, I ended up buying this and I’m only just getting round to finishing it off. I had set it up as a 1x but the chain line was terrible and I didn’t want to swap out the bb so I’ve put a triple back on and I’m trying to set up the front mech cabling but failing miserably!
Can anyone show me how to route the mech cable?
I’m using a dual pull shimano xt front mech, I’ve tried routing the cable to the seat tube adaptor and back up to “pull down” but the turn is too tight and the cable frays....I’ve also tried finishing the outer cable just above the mech to “pull up” but because there’s no where to stop the outer cable it just moves without operating the mech...
Any help appreciated....

6F606565-6023-49ED-A880-490D594C77BB.png

I sadly never got around to building it up. Foz may be able to help.

I did manage to get my head around how I would route the cable at one point - I remember referring to the original catalogue picture... might help you too.

Back