Nice little M Trax 1995 team edition

bowsho

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Code:
Up for sale is my Raleigh M Trax 1995 team edition in size 15-3/4" (I'd say it would suit anyone from 5'2" a 5'8" tall).

Completely standard spec with very little use from new, Titanium top and downtubes bonded to reynolds cromoly, full Alivio groupset with gripshift 400 shifters, Ti handlebar, vuelta saddle (re-glued by me!), dia compe ss7 brake levers, this one appears to have come with the Maxxis tyres as used on the lower models instead of the continentals listed in the brochure, these still are in great condition and have seen hardly any use. Ive also got the original zoom barends (a bit tatty) and the original pedals with clips and straps.

The bike is in used condition and does have some odd marks here and there but nothing serious. I stripped and cleaned/greased the bike completely a couple of months ago and its not been ridden since. To get it running it will require a full set of cables, chain and 2 inner tubes.

Looking for £120 collected from South Derbyshire or i could meet/ deliver up to 20 miles. I will post to the UK only for £25

Pics at: https://flic.kr/p/zcGFrZ

Thanks for looking! :)

Back