no i have got learning difficulties with grammar thats always an easy target
for bullies to try an find a weekness an discredit an destroy fair enough

an as for teachers once you upset them once they set about stalking you
ganging up on you with others an making your life hell

rough stuff scratches weak stuff be it paint or ally

i have got to go an help a sick family member out now
ile have to read your posts later on

Re:

So you don't have a spell checker? I know grammar is more difficult but haven't you tried to get some help with it?
If someone picked me up on my spelling and grammar I'd try to improve it. Yes, I do sometimes spell incorrectly and occasionally use bad grammar.
How is mentioning your spelling and grammar once bullying?
No idea why you're bringing in teachers stalking/ganging up on you.
Your table must be made of rough wood.
If you are going to read all my posts, a word of warning, much of it on MacRetro is written in colloquial Scots. ;)

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":11r3t8go said:
If you are going to read all my posts, a word of warning, much of it on MacRetro is written in colloquial Scots. ;)

ie "Jockanese" :LOL:

seriously though Eggybum, you do have a point, one that I may consider a little trifling, but I can see where you are coming from.
I do wonder what you do when you ride one of your bikes though? you do ride them don't you? ;) do you wrap them in foam pipe lagging for fear of getting a stonechip in the paintwork? :)

Re: Re:

jimo746":22zrq5se said:
old_coyote_pedaller":22zrq5se said:

ie "Jockanese" :LOL:

seriously though Eggybum, you do have a point, one that I may consider a little trifling, but I can see where you are coming from.
I do wonder what you do when you ride one of your bikes though? you do ride them don't you? ;) do you wrap them in foam pipe lagging for fear of getting a stonechip in the paintwork? :)

Maybe he owns one of those Klee, er, KKKli, um kkkleeeeennnnn, Goddam! Can't even bring myself to say the word :oops: big tube aluminium jobs, with the bright fancy paint on it.

Maybe his table is made from the hardest Balsa wood known to IKEA, we simply don't know.

BTW, the mis-spelling is not a p-ss take out of the OP, just adding a touch of humour, I hope.

I do find his username a bit disturbing though I have to say.

Mike

do ney ken whats yez on about :)

"just adding a touch of humour, I hope. I do find his username a bit disturbing though I have to say."

you find a comedy user name disturbing?

Back