NIB onza porcipaws

Re:

right guys I cant wait any longer and still don't know whats going on with these so here is where I was getting them from.... :x :x if you do a goggle search for onza porcipaws when they come up just select images. when the images come up the picture at the top left is the guy who has them. Hilary stone.com just select the pic and it takes you direct to his web site.....very very sorry to waste peoples time waiting for these but I'm just as pi##ed off as you lot....good job I haven't outlayed any cash on these as I would be behind bars for easter....and I like my eggs....

Thanks - I contacted him for a red and yellow pair, quick comms and confirmed postage details and where to pay the monies (£14 inc p&P) and now gone quiet. I'd suggest anyone else who may want some hold off until mine get confirmed before potentially risking more monies.

Re:

Just to update the above I take it all back. 2 pairs of NOS Porcipaws arrived this morning. £5 a pair with £4 p&p, that would cover up to 5 or 6 pairs so may be worth considering if you buy a few.

Attachments

• grips.jpg
    grips.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 121
Back