Newbie with Orange Vit T **Pics Added**

Nice, that's definitely a vit t, but it deserves better than STX RC. Now get yerself over to the classified and give that bank account a spanking!

pete_mcc":2r4awke0 said:
Nice, that's definitely a vit t, but it deserves better than STX RC. Now get yerself over to the classified and give that bank account a spanking!

Nothing wrong with STX RC but as you say, deserves XT at least.

Not sure on forks to be honest.

coomber":sowp4gc2 said:
pete_mcc":sowp4gc2 said:

Nothing wrong with STX RC but as you say, deserves XT at least.

Not sure on forks to be honest.

I've got no problem with the STX RC and as I suspect the bike was installed with it from the off I shall be keeping it.

The aim of the build is to create a nice lightweight road rider without too much expense but I do want to keep the parts era-correct. I've spotted some mid-90's Orange rigid forks and a matching stem so am making progress.

I need to get the bottom bracket replaced by my LBS as my BB tool doesn't fit this one.

I think the coating on the frame is actually a natural corrosion layer so will give it a good clean up and see if I cant get it all looking the same.

Back